*Throu.A.Flux*

Marketing and Communications blog
Freshly graduated and addicted to inspirational bloggers, musings about my career and tools I find fun or useful.

(Not) washing my hair and how to grow rich...

Wednesday

Who influences you?

This morning, I didn't wash my hair. And I don't plan to for quite a while... maybe forever, we'll see. Guess why this happened... Because of my dear friend, Katie, and this post about going poo-less. I've toyed with the idea before, sure, but it was Katie's words and her passion which tipped me over the edge.

It's only day 1, but I love the feeling of my hair and the idea that I don't have to wash buckets of money down the drain each year. She gave out her passion and her knowledge, and I benefitted from it. What do you think this does for her?

I was reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad today (great book; I'm glad I finally cracked open the copy my Dad bought me for a $1!), and I love the following excerpt:

It reminds me of the story of the guy sitting with firewood in his arms on a cold freezing night, and he is yelling at the pot-bellied stove, "When you give me some heat, then I'll put some wood in." And when it comes to money, love, happiness, sales and contacts, all one needs to remember is first to give what you want and it will come back in droves.


What about you? What do you want out of the world? What are you sowing in? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment