*Throu.A.Flux*

Marketing and Communications blog
Freshly graduated and addicted to inspirational bloggers, musings about my career and tools I find fun or useful.

I've Been

Wednesday

I've been away :) And now I'm back. Back to work, back to winter (an early one, and our heater's broken), back to repainting the house and preparing for three months in Alaska this May.

I'm not sure if I left my life behind when I went on holidays - I didn't plan to - but I am giving myself excuses for being sluggish, because "I just got back from holidays." Of course, it doesn't help that I'm sunburned (wicked farmer's tan is developing as we speak) and I didn't get a full night's sleep the whole time we were away (thanks, noisy aunts and bajillions of cousins who were too much fun to be with).

But now, I am back. Even if it is only for a week before I go away again. Tough life, but it's the only one I've got ;)

How do you deal with changes in your routine? Do you leave your life behind and then have to pick it up, piece by piece, when you return? Or do you manage to keep the ball rolling even in your absence?

0 comments:

Post a Comment