*Throu.A.Flux*

Marketing and Communications blog
Freshly graduated and addicted to inspirational bloggers, musings about my career and tools I find fun or useful.

Woman Eaten by Radioactive Pale Rider

Monday

Did I hook you? Are you interested in what I have to say?

I hope so, because I have a request:

I need to hear what you think about my blogging.



After a significant job offer this week, I'm looking at a future in professional blogging, and I NEED to know if I'm any good. I'm beyond worrying about my feelings, so don't be afraid of hurting them.

Are you interested in what I've been saying on this blog?

IF not, why not?

IF so, why so?

What have been the highlights and lowlights of the past three weeks of my blogging?

I'm begging you, seriously. If I could offer you a prize for posting your comment below, I would. In fact, I will... I have a number in mind, and if you are the (secret number)th commenter on this post, I will personally send you some genuine Australian candy.

Thank you. My future audience and I appreciate your assistance.

4 comments:

CiaraMarie said...

I think your blogs are such a good read. I like that they discuss different topics that I don't usually think about on a daily basis. This is why I like them though, because they challenge my thinking process. It's great brain food. Your humor, quick-wit, and informative facts help the reader with connecting with you. The only negative comment that I have is that the type on some of the longer posts are a little small and make it hard on the eyes. I know that when I am reading books on my iPad I have to enhance the font just so it's not so hard on my eyes, the small it is, the more of a deterrent it can be. As far as content though, you are right on queue.

SharonMarie said...

Loved your hook and your pug. They are such adorable dogs. The site has great potential, great white space, no distractions. I too would like to do more with my blog after I graduate. Going forward I will try and follow your site (once I figure out how to do that).

cocheta said...

Thats funny I would have nver thought anything radioactive after seeing that cute dog.

You posts are full of life and color and illustrations such as pictures and so on. Now I really feel like my post is naked. I really thought they were meant to be plan and straight to the point. Thanks for showing me that that is not so, great use of colors and font.

Zena said...

Wow. Well developed, professional, and interesting. These things all came to my mind when reading your blog. It looks like you have been blogging for some time now and it is really impressive to see someone really taking this project and running with it. I honestly do not have any suggestions for you other than to request that you keep doing what you’re doing. You have a new follower beyond this one post.

Post a Comment